What makes Redline camper vans different from everyone else’s?
All Redline Conversions are built in an ISO accredited factory, certificate no. 215265, and every model is prepared to the same exacting standard. We offer competitively priced campervans that don’t cut corners on quality. The detail of the build is what makes Redline Conversions stand out, but there is also a lot of features that backs this up.
- Thermo-Shield construction, comprising of twin walled habitation compartment insulated with high quality 42oz 10mm wool and felt blend quilting and our own GRP roof with noise reducing aerodynamic spoiler, twin wall polycarbonate panel for added comfort and strength with upholstered double bed and stainless-steel high-lift hinges. Fully glazed with heat insulating glass and two sliding windows in the living area.
- Precision CNC machined furniture with edge banded locker doors.
- Kiravans tested twin seat swivel with large integral storage compartment (Single seat upgrade with lockable safe optional extra).
- Rear view mirror.
- 5 seat belts (6 available subject to additional cost).
- Dometic Fridge.
- 2 Burner hob and grill.
- 60 litre on board water tank with electric pump.
- Stainless steel sink and drainer.
- 110a Leisure battery with fitted Sargant EC160 mains distribution and charging system (Solar charger option at additional cost).
- 2 x USB Sockets.
- 2 × 240v Sockets.
- Webasto programable & thermostatically controlled heating system (Additional cost).
- 1 touch LED lighting, under cabinet LED and floor level lighting.
- Redline M1 tested and spring assisted bed (Automotive quality RIB seating and bedding system with ISOfix available at extra cost).
- Tailored cab and habitation area carpet in luxury platinum twist.
- 25 metre mains lead.
- 907 Camping Gaz cylinder.
- All base vehicles HPI checked.
- Hal locate fully monitored, proactive tracking system, installed and commissioned (subject to a 2 or 5-year subscription) Please note: This item must be requested at time of purchase.
- Log book changed from light commercial vehicle to Camper with the DVLA.
- Alloy wheels (Options available, some subject to additional cost, please enquire).
- 12- month warranty on the conversion.
- Balance of manufacturer’s warranty on base vehicle or 12- month insurance backed warranty.
- Fully serviced and prepared to Volkswagens maintenance schedule using genuine parts.
- MOT (where required).
- Cam belt and water pump changed (where required using genuine VW parts).
- Part Exchange welcome.
- Finance available subject to status, written details available on request.